Angkor Wildlife and Aquarium, located in Siem Reap, Cambodia is an original concept designed and built by ICM. The project consists of the main aquarium building which houses freshwater species on one part that is endemic to Cambodia, Thailand and, Vietnam. Our biggest tank highlights specifically the giants of the Mekong. Another part of the Angkor Wildlife and Aquarium exhibit is the saltwater tank. This is the first of its kind here in Cambodia. We have several outdoor exhibits for the tiger, river otter, and crocodile. The park will also have a floating market.
Overall Project Size
- Overall Lot Area (Phase 1,2, 3) = 222,948 sqm. Approximately 22 hectares of land.
- Phase 1 will be utilizing 116, 357.67 sqm., approximately 11.6 hectares.
- Of the 11.6 hectares, we will have built structures – 6 hectares, landscape/open space – 5.6 hectares.
Water Tank Sizes
- Giant saltwater tank: 500m3
- Giant freshwater tank: 434m3